Saturday, November 7, 2015

Guess Who's Back

Hi, readers! It's been a long time since I've posted anything on here. To start things off, I have been hard at work on some new content and I can't wait to share a new piece with you all. I'm waiting to hear back from an editor friend of mine to give me the go ahead to post the material.

Secondly, I ended up losing ALL of my files again. I know, I know. This time around, I'm using Google Drive for all of my pics and files as my main storage, and I'm using Dropbox as a back up. My Weekly teasers will commence with the posting of Watch Me Wednesday Teaser 9. The teasers will get posted on a Wednesday, or on any day of the week closer to or a couple days after Wednesday.

Last, I am nearing completion of my first collection of short stories into an eBook. I'll have the details for you soon. Have fun reading erotica!

Love,
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment